20070402

I'll start



This was one of the first bottles of wine I bought for the label. The bottle was shared with my good friend Karen a few days ago while watching (and bitching about) old episodes of Sex and the City. It was a good day.

The wine is from the Fairview vineyard in Stellenbosch. It is a lovely wine farm to visit! You will drink some fantastic wine and eat lots and lots and lots of cheese - another of their specialities.

I will be honest, this bottle of wine was not great but the label is and the friendly company was.

8 comments:

missy said...

I have four bottles here that need de-labelling for you! xx

twanji said...

I am loving your industriousness.

Unknown said...

I have a bottle of 2004 Merlot I got for my birthday. Might be some time before I get round to opening it, though. When I do, the label will wing its way to you.

missy said...

Wendy, I'm a bit daft really so I need an instruction how to take the labels off without ruining it.

Also, do you want the back label as well or just the front one or shall I send both?

I have 4 bottles here for you...

My email: neuroticmiss@mac.com

Anonymous said...

I finally got around to mailing off my first label. It is not too exciting, but it is a start. It is in snail mail so expect it in a week I think.

Trundling Grunt said...

Damn, I had my eye on that one - they even sell it round here.

AristoNeeks said...

how cute is that goat??

^_^

Unknown said...

I think what we need is a new post.
Please?

What about a post on how to remove wine labels in pristine condition. I sure don't know how to do it. Would acetone work? What about soaking in isopropanol? Steam? Please, Wendy, the masses require your expertise!